This is the 3rd episode of English the Smart Way podcast! Plus, this is the first interview on the show! 🙂 Interview with my very good friend Massimo who is a successful English speaker.
Let’s listen and learn from his experience with English learning. 🙂
Btw, the interview is around 38 minutes, so if you have a tea or coffee, grab it, relax and enjoy English. 😉
Also, feel free to download the interview to your MP3 player or mobile phone to listen to it while on the go.
Important Note: Please be aware that we – me and Massimo – are not native English speakers and we made some grammar mistakes during the interview.
When I write articles, it’s easy to correct the text before I publish it, but interview is a bit different – I can’t just go back and fix all mistakes. 🙂 I hope you will enjoy the interview anyways. 🙂
This is the real authentic interview! 😉
The first 6 minutes are dedicated to Massimo’s introduction. After that, the English interview questions begin.
In the session you will learn
- How Massimo finally overcame his issues with public speaking in English (6:14)
- Massimo’s favorite tools and sources for English learning (17:44)
- How our identity can affect our English learning (25:14)
- Massimo’s number one tip(s) for English learners around the world (32:05)
Mentioned in this session
- Interview with Kristin Dodds from Learn Real English (Stop studying grammar and focus on listening!)
- 7 Rules for Excellent English Speaking
- Deep English
- Dear Abby letters
Download the full episode [.mp3]
Listen to this episode on iTunes
Listen to this episode on Sticher
Click Here to Download the Transcript for Session 3 (PDF)
And don’t forget to tell us what you think about the interview in the comment section below! 🙂
2 replies on “English Success Story: Interview with Massimo from Italy”
I am not able to download interview in mp3 format.
Thank you Abhimanyu! 🙂 The SoundCloud service I use for hosting podcast somehow disabled direct mp3 download. Anyways, I just uploaded the mp3 to my hosting so you can download the interview using the link in the article now. 🙂