Welcome to the English the Smart Way Podcast.
Do you prefer listening over reading? Then the podcast is for you!
In this section I record and publish audio podcasts that you can listen to. Each podcast episode has a transcript and show notes that you can read while listening. If you prefer listening to podcast on the go, you can download mp3 file of each episode; or maybe even better – subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Rap your way to English fluency! Interview with Jason R. Levine AKA Fluency MCThis time we are talking with a very special guest – Jason R. Levine AKA Fluency MC.
- Stop studying grammar and focus on listening! Interview with Kristin Dodds from Learn Real EnglishIn today’s episode I’m talking to one of the founders and teachers of Learn Real English – Kristin Dodds. Kristin has more than 20 years of experience teaching English to speakers of other languages. She has taught English in South Korea, Thailand and Japan, as well as in the United States. She has a CELTA certificate, as well as a Master’s degree in TESOL, which stands for Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages.
- From English learner to professional English teacher in EnglandYeşim Beğen started learning English as an adult in Turkey, but her passion for this language led her all the way to England where she became a professional English teacher. Today, Yeşim takes advantage of her unique experience and helps her students in England and also remotely via Skype.
- Non-traditional English learning methods with Jeremy KempJeremy Kemp, originally from London, teaches English online. He started his teaching career in a local language school when he moved to Italy. Soon he realised that traditional English teaching methods don’t work. Fortunately, Jeremy’s background in psychology and experience in working with children with autism has helped him to develop a new set of non-traditional English teaching/learning methods.
- English Success Story: Interview with Massimo from ItalyThis is the 3rd episode of English the Smart Way podcast! Plus, this is the first interview on the show! 🙂 Interview with my very good friend Massimo who is a successful English speaker
- Fear of making mistakes | Anxiety of speaking a foreign language | My storyI am happy to share with you the second episode of English the Smart Way podcast. As I have had many request from you to cover the topic of speaking anxiety, I have decided to dedicate the whole podcast session exclusively to this topic. 🙂
- Introduction | Show formalities | What to expectHello everyone! This is the very first session of English the Smart Way podcast. 🙂 Podcasting has become extremely popular over the past few years so I thought to myself Why not to start podcasting too?