Dear visitor :)
englishthesmartway.com website uses services like Google Analytics to help me make the blog better for you. :) It also uses nice antispam service called Mollom to prevent spammers from abusing contact form. :) Anyways, I want to be transparent and honest in everything so if you are interested, please read the following information.
- Every visitor can subscribe to my free newsletter (you can find the subscription form in the right sidebar of the website)
- Your email addresses are kept safe and I am going to use them only to send you news related to this blog which I hope will be useful for you :)
- And of course, you can unsubscribe anytime :)
- If you opt-in for a free ebook English the Smart Way, you are also subscribed to the free newsletter
- The Google Analytics features are implemented on this website
- Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads.
- If you would like to opt out, you can visit Google Analytics' currently available opt outs for the web.
- Data which comes from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics are used only to help making this blog better for visitors.
Cookies are tiny files perfectly safe to be stored on your computer. These files help me to personlise your journey around the website and make the website better for you. Most of the cookies used on this website are "analytical” cookies. They allow me to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps me for example to ensure that users always find what they are looking for.
Almost all web browsers have cookie storing enabled as default. However, all browsers have the option of disabling cookies being stored on your computer. if you wish to do this.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website and also prevent me from making the website better for you.
Cookies by 3rd party platforms and sites
Some of the content on this website is published with the help of the services such as YouTube. As a result, when you visit a page that contains e.g. embedded video, you may be presented with cookies from these services. I do not control the dissemination of these cookies.
Also, this website may contain links to other 3rd party platforms and sites. You may be presented with cookies from these platforms or sites. I do not control the dissemination of these cookies.
Cookies set up by Sharing Tools
This website carries “Share buttons” that help users to share the content they like with their friends on social network services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on. These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service. I do not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
You can find more information about the individual cookies used on this website and their purpose below:
- Sharethis.com; Cookie names: _stid, _uset; Usage: Cookies used by ShareThis to distinguish topic patterns of unique shares. This service is provided by independent 3rd party suppliers and I do not access to or retain any information using these cookies.
- Disqus.com; Cookie names: __jid, disqus_unique, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmt; Usage: Cookies used by Disqus to provide proper funcionality of commenting system. This service is provided by independent 3rd party suppliers and I do not access to or retain any information using these cookies.
Turning off Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a period of time.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.